All TRADE Supply Co Leather Goods are hand stitched in Oklahoma City by Military Vets using the saddle stitched method with a waxed poly cord. The saddle stitch technique has been a staple method for centuries by leather workers as it has a strong distinct durability advantage when compared to the lock stitch technique produced by machine stitching.
A portion of each sale from all TRADE Supply Co leather goods will be donated to suicide awareness and substance abuse programs for veterans of the US Military.
- Premium English Bridle leather from Wickett & Craig
- "English" Bridle Leather is among the highest end vegetable tanned leathers in the world. Crafted in the USA, Wickett & Craig is known for quality, durability, and rich finishes. The most popular of leathers - English bridle leather is drum dyed in a range of finishes, then hot stuffed with waxes making this leather smooth and flexible with a waxy texture.
- Assembled with finely-braided, Tiger waxed poly-thread
- Saddle stitched for long lasting strength and quality
- Handmade in Oklahoma City, OK (USA)